Libretranslation is having poor quality for chinese to english conversion on Local Host Script and also Punctuation of the sentence conversion is not handling properly

I uploaded chinese text file from via Local host script for chinese to english conversion.so although the text is extracted but where ever brackets and special characters are available presence in the text and it was not dealing properly like some garbage translation getting I don’t know,I am sorry and chuckles etc…

How can we encounter this issue on Local host API script for chinese to english conversion??

I am sharing sample output here(chinese to english)

.\nI don’t know.\nResearch findings\nFor infants and young children who cannot be fully breastfed

Thanks
krishna

Can you share the input?

[摘要] 目的 了解近 5年中国 3~5岁学龄前儿童龋齿患病及治疗情况 。、湿疹 、起过敏的蛋白质,
I am sharing input here as per your information

I am getting these repeated words for during conversion chinese to english conversion for handling special characters in between sentences like this
♪ I can’t ♪
3.I don’t know.
4.I don’t know.
I don’t know.
[Chuckles]
What?

• What?
    [ Chuckles ]
    I’m sorry.

Although special characters are not getting any proper outputs for during chinese to english conversation (。、 ! , @ # $ /‘’-*() & etc…)

could you elaborate about this issue and How can we encounter this issue to get proper exact output on Local host API script for during chinese to english conversion??

Thanks
krishna