How to install a language model on the server. Have a tutorial?

Hello, I want to install the language model from this branch New argos model zh_ru and ru_zh on my server, tell me which command I can do this. Is there an instruction?

1 Like

argosmodel это просто zip-Π°Ρ€Ρ…ΠΈΠ², ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ Ρ€Π°ΡΠΏΠ°ΠΊΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π² ΠΊΠ°Ρ‚Π°Π»ΠΎΠ³ с модСлями.

argosmodel is just zip archive, and you can unpack into a model dir.

2 Likes

You can also install a .argosmodel package from Python.

https://argos-translate.readthedocs.io/en/latest/source/examples.html#install-package-from-file-path

import pathlib

import argostranslate.package

package_path = pathlib.Path("/root/translate-en_it-2_0.argosmodel")

argostranslate.package.install_from_path(package_path)
1 Like

You can also install .argosmodel files with the Argos Translate GUI.

1 Like

НС подскаТитС Π³Π΄Π΅ ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Π½Π½ΠΎ находятся ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π΅Π»ΠΈ argosmodel? Π― Π½Π΅ ΠΌΠΎΠ³Ρƒ ΠΈΡ… Π½Π°ΠΉΡ‚ΠΈ, Ρ…ΠΎΡ‚Π΅Π» Ρ€Π°ΡΠΏΠ°ΠΊΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π² ΠΊΠ°Ρ‚Π°Π»ΠΎΠ³ с модСлями.

Can you tell us in which directory the argosmodel models are located? I can’t find them, I wanted to unpack them in a catalog with models.

I tried to install argosmodel with python, but I can’t. I have little experience in python, maybe I’m doing something wrong. Can you tell me how to do it right?

root@rxmjmtdskj:~# cd /home/libretranslate/LibreTranslate/libretranslate
root@rxmjmtdskj:/home/libretranslate/LibreTranslate/libretranslate# python install_models.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/libretranslate/LibreTranslate/libretranslate/install_models.py", line 3, in <module>
    import argostranslate.package
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'argostranslate'
root@rxmjmtdskj:/home/libretranslate/LibreTranslate/libretranslate#