Pretrained Catalan OpenNMT models

Catalan

L’Amèrica del Nord és un subcontinent d’Amèrica, que s’estén, geopolíticament, des d’Alaska i Groenlàndia al nord, fins a la frontera de Mèxic amb Guatemala i Belize al sud. El subcontinent limita al nord amb l’oceà Glacial Àrtic, i al sud amb el subcontinent centreamericà. En altres models continentals, com ara el model angloparlant, Amèrica del Nord és un continent que s’estén des d’Alaska fins a l’istme de Panamà, incloent-hi les Antilles.

L’Amèrica del Nord se situa a la regió superior del continent americà, connectat amb el subcontinent sud-americà per mitjà de la regió centreamericana, més específicament, per l’istme de Panamà. Amèrica del Nord comença, segons la majoria de les autoritats acadèmiques, a l’istme de Tehuantepec (al sud-est de Mèxic), i s’estén cap al nord fins a la regió àrtica canadenca i d’Alaska. Tot el subcontinent pertany a la placa Nord-americana (incloent-hi l’istme de Tehuantepec, però, excloent algunes regions de Califòrnia i Baixa Califòrnia que pertanyen a la placa del Pacífic i altres regions de la Baixa Califòrnia Sud i de l’est de Mèxic que pertanyen a la placa de Cocos.[5] S’hi troben nombroses illes, principalment les illes de l’arxipèlag Àrtic, l’arxipèlag d’Alexander, i les illes Aleutianes. Groenlàndia, l’illa danesa autònoma, és localitzada sobre la placa tectònica nord-americana, i per tant, es considera, geogràficament, com a part del subcontinent nord-americà. Les Bermudes, per contra, no es troben sobre aquesta placa, sinó que són illes oceàniques sobre la dorsal Atlàntica.

Argos Train Catalan→English

North America is a subcontinent of America, extending geopolitically from Alaska and Greenland in the north to the Mexican border with Guatemala and Belize in the south. The subcontinent is bordered to the north by the Arctic Glacial Ocean, and to the south by the Central American subcontinent. In other continental models, such as the Anglo-speaking model, North America is a continent stretching from Alaska to the Isthmus of Panama, including the Antilles.

North America is located in the upper region of the American continent, connected to the South American subcontinent by means of the Central American region, more specifically, by the Isthmus of Panama. North America begins, according to most academic authorities, in the isthmus of Tehuantepec (southeast Mexico), and extends northward to the Canadian and Alaska Arctic region. The entire subcontinent belongs to the North American Plate (including the Isthmus of Tehuantepec, however, excluding some regions of California and Baja California belonging to the Pacific Plate and other regions of Baja California South and eastern Mexico belonging to the Cocos Plate.[5] There are numerous islands, mainly the Arctic Archipelago, Alexander Archipelago, and the Aleutian Islands. Greenland, the autonomous Danish island, is located on the American tectonic plate, and is therefore geographically considered as part of the American subcontinent. Bermuda, on the other hand, are not on this plate, but are ocean islands on the Atlantic Ridge.

Softcatala Catalan→English

North America is a subcontinent of America, extending geopolitically from Alaska and Greenland in the north to Mexico’s border with Guatemala and Belize in the south. The subcontinent is bounded on the north by the Arctic Glacial Ocean, and on the south by the Central American subcontinent. In other continental models, such as the English-speaking model, North America is a continent that extends from Alaska to the Isthmus of Panama, including the Antilles.

North America is located in the upper region of the American continent, connected to the South American subcontinent by means of the Central American region, more specifically the Isthmus of Panama. North America begins, according to most academic authorities, at the Isthmus of Tehuantepec (in southeastern Mexico), and extends northward into the Canadian and Alaska Arctic region. The entire subcontinent belongs to the North American Plate (including the Isthmus of Tehuantepec, however, excluding some regions of California and Baja California belonging to the Pacific Plate and other regions of Southern and eastern Baja California belonging to the Cocos Plate.[5] Numerous islands are found, mainly the islands of the Arctic Archipelago, the Alexander Archipelago, and the Aleutian Islands. Greenland, the autonomous Danish island, is located on the American tectonic plate, and is therefore considered geographically as part of the American subcontinent. Bermuda, on the other hand, are not found on this plate, but are oceanic islands on the Atlantic Ridge.